This document describes rules, specifications and guidance for the publication of accommodation and/or other types of content.
It is necessary that you respect and understand all aspects of this document.
• You can only publish content relating to goods, services or anything else
of which you are the rightful owner of it and of which it is entitled to do.
The violation of property rights, copyright, trademark or other rights,
will be severely prosecuted by the competent authorities.
• zHotelling will indicate in the pages when the user can not enter
data regarding his contacts or others, of any kind
(website links, e-mail, phone numbers, identifiers for social networks, etc.)
Any type of contact can be obscured and/or removed from zHotelling at any time and without notice.
zHotelling may also, at its discretion, decide to suspend the publication of content
of the user and/or suspend the account of the user who violates this rule.
• Who publishes announcements of accommodation can only do so if it is entitled to do.
It is not allowed to make mediation, ie a listing of accommodation must be published and managed by direct
owner (or tenant or owner of the property in question and so on.),
in essence it is not allowed that a person or company or anyone else,
through an ad (or a series of ads) makes mediation between those seeking housing and legitimate detendore housing or accommodation.
For compliance with this rule zHotelling will also benefit from the feedback of users who will stay at the accommodation.
In the event of detection of violation of this rule, zHotelling ask a large indemnification,
in addition to applying the suspension of account of the user who violated this rule.
• On specific request, the user can make use of services and/or additional features for a fee.
The services and/or features can be of various nature, characteristics and modes of use
They can be changed at the discretion and at any time by zHotelling.
How to purchase and payment will be shown on relative pages.
• In the pages where the various content are published and/or managed,
zHotelling reserves the right to enable or disable features and options
at own discretion and/or need, without warning.
• For reviews, when and where they will be provided, will be applied ad-hoc rules
on the page devoted to their compilation and publication.
• The user searching for accommodation in zHotelling is aware that to him is not applied any charge or cost for booking,
for this reason zHotelling asks that he contributes
communicating to zHotelling discrepancies and violations of the terms by the other users.
Of course what it is not mandatory, but it also falls in the interest of the same user to be able to always count on gratuity
proposed to those looking for accommodation in zHotelling
• When you publish content, you must use the same common sense rules that apply in everyday life,
Therefore, we list a number of points (though not exhaustive) that should follow
- always have a respectful attitude towards all other
- enforce the same rules and precautions that you use every day in your daily lives
- it is forbidden to use foul language, racism, hatred and violence
- it is forbidden to publish or distribute content involving child pornography
- it is forbidden to publish content for illegal purposes
- it is forbidden to spread confidential content of which you are not the rightful owner
• All content must adhere strictly :
- applicable laws
- all other users and common sense
• zHotelling is a website can be accessed via the Internet,
then given that potentially it can be used anywhere in the world,
you must comply with international law and the rules in your country
• The user is encouraged to collaborate with zHotelling to that effect and then to communicate
any crimes, violations of the law and/or violations of the terms of this document,
in any case have carefully check the veracity of what you are communicating
• The violation of one of the points of this document will lead
removal of the contents you have published, without notice, even if they were purchased
services or functionality for a fee. In that case, no amount will be refunded, even in part.
Document updated to 15/04/2015